- One ounce bottle with a dropper.
- Each bottle contains approximately the equivalent of 220 capsules.
- Only the true species of oregano (Origanum Vulgare) is used.
- All of the oregano is ecologically wild-harvested in the Mediterranean.
- The oregano oil is extracted with steam distillation and processed at low temperatures without chemicals or other solvents.
- Serving Size: 4 drops
- Servings per Container: 275
- Amount per Serving: 4 drops delivers 43 mg of Oil of Oregano and a minimum of 25.8 mg of Carvacrol.
- Ethically Wild-Harvested Mediterranean Oregano Leaf (Origanum Vulgare) standardized to contain a minimum of 70% Carvacrol.
- Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
What to look for when purchasing Oil of Oregano
Ask The Following Questions:
- Is the oregano the true species of oregano (Origanum Vulgare)?
- Does the oregano oil come from the Mediterranean?
- Is the oregano ecologically wild-harvested?
- Is the oregano oil extracted with steam distillation and processed at low temperatures without chemicals or other solvents?
- Does the company advertise the carvacrol content?
- Does the company utilize 3rd party testing and verification in order to guarantee potency of their products?