- Each bottle contains 120 vegetable capsules, 510 mg each.
- Only the true species of oregano (Origanum Vulgare) is used.
- All of the oregano is ecologically wild-harvested in the Mediterranean.
- The oregano oil is extracted with steam distillation and processed at low temperatures without chemicals or other solvents.
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Servings per Container: 120
- Amount of Oregano Oil per Serving: Each capsule delivers 45 mg of Oil of Oregano and a minimum of 32 mg of Carvacrol
- Ethically Wild-Harvested Mediterranean Oregano Leaf (Organum Vulgare) standardized to contain a minimum 70% Carvacrol
- Lecithin, Modified Vegetable Cellulose, Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
What to look for when purchasing Oil of Oregano
Ask The Following Questions:
- Is the oregano the true species of oregano (origanum vulgare)?
- Does the oregano oil come from the Mediterranean?
- Is the oregano ecologically wild-harvested?
- Is the oregano oil extracted with steam distillation and processed at low temperatures without chemicals or other solvents?
- Does the company advertise the carvacrol content?
- Does the company utilize 3rd party testing and verification in order to guarantee potency of their products?