- 8 oz. (227 g) of finely ground, marine coral calcium powder.
- Each bottle contains the equivalent of 454 capsules!
- Harvested from the ocean floor of Okinawa, Japan.
- Highly ionized with nearly an 85% absorption rate.
- Naturally contains a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.
- Rich with trace minerals such as potassium, zinc, iodine,selenium, iron, copper and more.
- Helps promotes an alkaline pH.
- Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1290 mg)
- Servings Per Container: 176
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Calcium: 258 mg / 25.8%
- Magnesium: 129 mg / 32.3%
- Plus many other trace minerals including iodine, iron, zinc, potassium, selenium, etc.
- Finely ground marine coral powder...NOTHING ELSE!
What to look for when purchasing Coral Calcium
Ask The Following Questions:
- Is the Coral Calcium harvested from the ocean floor of Okinawa, Japan using harvesting techniques that ensure the ecosystem remains pristine and the coral reefs are undamaged?
- Are harsh solvents avoided and living coral not disturbed during harvesting?
- Is the Coral Calcium highly ionized for excellent absorption (nearly 85% bio-available)?
- Is the Coral Calcium naturally contains the ideal 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium?
- Is the Coral Calcium is naturally rich with trace minerals such as potassium, zinc, iodine, selenium, iron, copper and more?
- Does the Coral Calcium helps promote an alkaline pH?
The Heath Hound, Inc. can answer YES! to all of the above questions. Most of the other companies out there cannot. If a company cannot answer all the questions with a YES... Buyer Beware!
In addition, the Health Hound, Inc. Coral Calcium Powder contains absolutely no junk fillers or toxic excipients.