- Each bottle contains 180 vegetable capsules with each capsule containing 500 mg of finely ground marine coral powder in a rice powder base.
- Each bottle contains 90,000 mg of marine coral calcium.
- Harvested from the ocean floor of Okinawa, Japan.
- Highly ionized with nearly an 85% absorption rate.
- Naturally contains a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.
- Rich with trace minerals such as potassium, zinc, iodine,selenium, iron, copper and more.
- Helps promotes an alkaline pH.
- Never mixed with cheap fillers and absolutely no preservatives or toxic exipients (magnesium stearate, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, etc.)
- Serving Size: 3 capsules (1500 mg)
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Calcium: 300 mg / 30%
- Magnesium: 150 mg / 37.5%
- Plus many other trace minerals including iodine, iron, zinc, potassium, selenium, etc.
- Finely ground marine coral powder
- Rice powder
- Vegetable Capsule
What to look for when purchasing Coral Calcium
Ask The Following Questions:
- Is the Coral Calcium harvested from the ocean floor of Okinawa, Japan using harvesting techniques that ensure the ecosystem remains pristine and the coral reefs are undamaged?
- Are harsh solvents avoided and living coral not disturbed during harvesting?
- Is the Coral Calcium highly ionized for excellent absorption (nearly 85% bio-available)?
- Is the Coral Calcium naturally contains the ideal 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium?
- Is the Coral Calcium is naturally rich with trace minerals such as potassium, zinc, iodine, selenium, iron, copper and more?
- Does the Coral Calcium helps promote an alkaline pH?
The Heath Hound, Inc. can answer YES! to all of the above questions. Most of the other companies out there cannot. If a company cannot answer all the questions with a YES... Buyer Beware!
In addition, the Health Hound, Inc. Coral Calcium Capsules contains absolutely no junk fillers or toxic excipients.